10 March 2010

this day isn't arbitrary








These photos were from my family's previous month-end reunion. My aunts played dress up and I was their live doll at one point, that explains why I was in my aunt's beret. Anyway, we celebrated two of my sister's birthday while at it and managed to cram in a cousins-night-out after too. But I missed the little party because I had to run off to Paragon for a casting. I left halfway through decked in my best wear hoping noone would catch me sneaking out but my aunts stopped me in my tracks. After I told them the truth, one of them whipped out her lipstick and gave me a touch up and the other offered me a ride. I know, I was surprised too. My mother couldn't even act out her "I-am-against-this" routine. I got away thanks to her sisters' back up. And guess what, I got the job! Family effort indeed.

I've tonnes more to update about. Will share them with all of you within the next few days. A couple more birthdays, a production and my first bridal photoshoot. No no, I didn't get married. I got to pretend like I was. Imagine the number of loved ones I got to catch up with and the new friends I've made. I am beaming, glowing with happiness, sneezing rainbows if you will. My ass was practically sewn onto my bed spread last year so this exciting year start is really just what I've been needing. Dear 2010, I like you already.

No comments:

Post a Comment