03 September 2014

happy absence

I got my heart broken again and again. By no one else but me. I have such an idea. It was a beautiful wish. You'd love to live in my dreams. Nothing unattainable really but just real to its core. Simple yet nothing short of amazing. I've 7 days to love. A week to appreciate and ponder. His presence makes me feel adequate and uncertain of myself all at the same time. Like a first date again and again every time. I've loved you with the angriest passion. I love you still like an amber that cease to lose its brightness. After 7 days is up, I might find myself loving you silently forever. Never ending. Never fading. Like silent waves. Soothing and continuous. I used to ask. What did I do to deserve this curse called Love to withstand ravages that come with time and experiences. But now I know to be thankful for this ability to care for another the way I did with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment