01 September 2013

it's my party

Hello...September!

7 more days to home. 8 more days to my day. So thankful that my birthday falls on an off. I'm all excited to just be with loved ones. Even this flu I'm dealing with can't bring me down. My annoying sisters will most probably lazily wish me a happy birthday and I'll just annoy them into repeating their words. Hahaha. Mother would most probably call or text since she is working but come home and give me a kiss. Father will just ask where do I want to have dinner. One day out of the year, everyone eats where I want to, no challenge. So excited to see my girls too. They know who they are. 

Blessed. 

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Hudzy. You have my number.. whatsapp me! -Misha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always text you on whatsapp but you refuse to reply me or my msgs cant get through. Meh. I fly frequently to Akl. On of those trips, I would wanna head down to you. Let me know.

    ReplyDelete