25 January 2014

loyalty is royalty

No new resolutions. Everyday is already filled with new goals to accomplish anyway. But reflect, that we can do. 2013, you've taught me...

1. In a bitter war, the one who takes the high road always win.
2. Even if you do nothing, you're partaking in Life.
3. People don't really care that much about you so do whatever you want.
4. The most important person to you is You.
5. Change is a decision. Made by the person. Should/should not be kept by the person.
6. Loyalty to yourself, principles, decisions and God is everything.
7. I kind of like vegetables.

Point number seven is sort of a ramble but wow, I think I ate more veggies in 2013 than 5 years prior combined. If you've hung out with me, you'd know how veggies make me sick all this while therefore this isn't an exaggeration. Not much to update on. New job has been treating me kind for the last 8 months. I got myself a laptop just because I could no longer take photos on my iPhone (it prompted that I needed to clear storage space). Therefore hello external disk! The laptop is just an expensive middle man. My personal life right now is a rendezvous. Of what? I'll leave it to all your imaginations.

Let's hope 2014 don't screw any of us over. More power, more fun, more food, more love!

No comments:

Post a Comment